Rheem RET 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater delivers you hot water of 4 gallons per minute. It holds enough to deliver a person enough warm water supply to finish off with good shower. The Rheem RET 13 Electric Tankless is compact in size and comes in lightweight and it does not create annoying sounds when heating up.
This can be easily installed by the homeowners. It’s an economical, energy efficient water heater product that can be installed in small houses and apartments for its usability. It can also be used as a seasonal backup unit that saves on oil use during the summer months – especially in the northern US.
Rheem RET 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater Price
The Rheem RET 13 Electric Tankless Heater costs $232.00, which includes shipping. There may be other electrical and plumbing materials required for installation that are not included with this unit.
At 4 gallons per minute, the Rheem RET 13 Electric Tankless Heater is a low capacity unit. It can service one shower at a time with this water heater and it will not be able to leave the sink running while in the shower.
AVERAGE APPLICATION FLOW RATE IN GPM AT 60 PSI
• Typical Shower 1.5 to 2.0 GPM Max. 2.5 GPM
• Typical Bath Tub Faucet 2.0 to 3.0 GPM
• Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet 0.5 to 1.5 GPM
• Kitchen Sink Faucet 1.0 o 2.2 GPM
• Washer 1.5 to 3.0 GPM
This water heater is very quiet and easy to install. Also, if you have hard water then you should purchase a water softener.
Specifications & Regulations
• Plumbing connections: ½ inch NPT – Minimum flow rate ½ gallon per minute
• Electrical Specifications: 240 volts, Breaker Requirements 60 Amp (1), Max Power 54 Amp, AWG Wire 6
• External temperature control
• LED’s indicate active element and standby mode
• Rugged brass/ copper heat exchanger
• Minimum activation flow rate: 0.4 GPM
• Maximum flow rate: 4 GPM
• Efficient hot water flow in up to a 60 degree water temperature rise from incoming water
Several of the consumers who left reviews, mention that the Rheem RET 13 was easy to install. This is an economical, energy efficient product that can be used in small houses or apartments. It can also be used as a seasonal backup unit that saves on oil use during the summer months – especially in the northern US.
This is a compact, quiet electric tankless heater. The Rheem RET 13 is easy to install and if selected for the correct circumstances can be very satisfying. You will need to study your water usage carefully before purchasing this unit in order that you don’t purchase too small a capacity water heater. If you do, however, match this unit with you needs correctly, you will be pleased.